Published By: Nibandh Vinod
Last Updated: February 12, 2024, 00:10 IST
Hugs are a symbol of affection, warmth, and belonging. (Image: Shutterstock)
Hug Day takes place on the sixth day of Valentine’s Week. It is one of the most eagerly anticipated days before Valentine’s Day.
February is widely regarded as the month of love. Valentine’s Day is celebrated worldwide on February 14. Many people look forward to spending time with their loved ones by going on romantic dates, buying them thoughtful gifts, approaching potential romantic partners, and so on. It’s the day you’ll definitely sense love in the air. However, the celebrations begin a week earlier, with other key days before the most anticipated Valentine’s Day. Hug Day takes place on the sixth day of Valentine’s Week. It is one of the most eagerly anticipated days before Valentine’s Day. Hugs are a symbol of affection, warmth, and belonging.
ALSO READ: Hug Day 2024: Date, Significance, Benefits, and How to Celebrate
Hug Day 2024: How To Celebrate
- Warm EmbraceThe best way to commemorate Hug Day is by embracing your partner or loved ones to demonstrate your deep affection for them. It not only shows how much you feel for them but also reassures them that you are there to support them in times of difficulty.
- Soft CushionsCushions and pillows are not only luxurious in nature, but they can also express a wide range of emotions and powerful feelings to your loved ones. This can undoubtedly make your spouse feel like you’re always there for her.
- Hugging LocketsHugging lockets make a unique gift for special occasions. You can buy a personalised pair of lockets to give to a loved one. Customised photo pendants would also make a great, unforgettable gift for you and your partner. You can always keep them close to your heart at all times.
- Small PlantYou can also give a lucky plant to your loved one. Nowadays, giving plants away is a terrific idea. This is because most people are concerned about the well-being of their loved ones. These plants not only promote health and prosperity, but they also enhance the attractiveness of any home.
- Surprise DinnerA delectable dinner can feel like a warm hug. You and your partner should try fine dining cuisines or Indian restaurants that cater to a wide spectrum of tastes, from spicy to sweet. You might thus take your loved ones to enjoy some junk food or try to cook for them. Prepare dinner for your loved one as you decorate the place.